What does the My Prescription Savings Card program provide?
- Special pricing on select generic and brand name medications.
- Discounts on other generic and brand-name medications.
- Discounts on Immunizations.
- Discounts on select human-equivalent pet medications.
- One card works for all members of your household.
- Your card can be used at any participating pharmacy.
- Unlimited use. Save again and again and again.
Who can join the My Prescription Savings Card program?
- Nearly anyone can join. There are no limits on usage and no income or age restrictions.
- Having other prescription drug coverage does not disqualify you from enrolling in the program.
How do I enroll in the program?
If your pharmacy participates in the program, there are two ways you can enroll:
- enroll and print your card online by visiting www.myrxsavingsclub.com. Take your card to your participating pharmacy along with your prescription.
- enroll in the pharmacy by asking your pharmacist for an enrollment form. Fill it out and return it to your pharmacist.
- Begin saving immediately!
Is there a fee to join the program?
- Yes, there is a $5 enrollment fee*. You’ll pay the enrollment fee at the time of your first prescription fill after enrolling. The enrollment fee is paid annually at the time of your membership renewal.
- One enrollment fee covers membership for your entire household--including pets.
How does the Pharmacy Savings Program work?
- Each time you need to fill a prescription, take your membership card to your participating pharmacy.
- Present your membership card along with your prescription to your pharmacist.
- Your prescription will be processed and you’ll pay the discounted price.
How can I find out what drugs will receive a discount with the My Prescription Savings Card program?
Visit www.myrxsavingsclub.com and check the drugs listed on
the program’s Drug List. You can also price your drugs by using the drug pricing link.
Can the Pharmacy Savings Program be used along with my prescription coverage plan?
- No. The My Prescription Savings Card program cannot be used in conjunction with other prescription drug insurance or discount cards on any one purchase.
- If you do not have insurance or have prescriptions that may be excluded by your insurance plan, this program can help save you money on your prescription needs.
If the My Prescription Savings Card program has a lower price on your medication than your insurance or co-pay, you can use the program in place of your insurance.
Of course, you can always use the program to receive savings on prescriptions that are not covered by your insurance.
What else should I know about the My Prescription Savings Card program?
- The program is not insurance, it provides savings on prescriptions that may be excluded or not covered by your insurance.
- Prescriptions processed using the program will not count towards a customer’s insurance deductible and cannot be used to discount a customer’s copay.
- The program discounts cannot be applied in addition to any other discount offers.
- Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by publicly funded health care programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, are ineligible.
Can I cancel my membership in the program?
Yes. You may cancel your membership in this program at any time. To cancel your membership contact Customer Care at
Who should I contact if I have other questions regarding the My Prescription Savings Card program?